Compact, 14.5KG, Low Maintenance
Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or require frequent maintenance. But EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers the features homecare providers want and patients deserve. EverFlo reduces operating costs with a design that is:
Lightweight - only 31 lbs
Smaller and sleeker
Easy to store and transport
Simpler for patients to use and maintain
• Input Voltage 240 VAC +/- 10%
• Average Power Consumption 350 Watts
• Oxygen Concentration* (at 5 LPM) 93% (+/- 3%)
• Litre Flow 0.5-5 liters per minute
• Weight 31 lbs (14 kg)
• Sound Level 45 dBA typical
• Dimensions (HxWxD) 584 mm H, 381 mm W, 241 mm D
• OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
• Operating Temperature 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
• Storage/Transport Humidity -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% RH
• Operating Humidity Up to 95% relative humidity
• Outlet Pressure 5.5 PSI
• Operating Altitude 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286m)
A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage..
EverFlo’s durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
Humidifier Bottle Platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure.